Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"Boob Cake"

This is going to be interesting for sure! 

A couple of weeks ago I got an order for a cake - they were not sure what kind of cake to actually get. A friend of mines boyfriends birthday is this Thurs. We went back and forth on several different kind of cake ideas and she wanted to do something along the lines of a Gag Cake so he is going to get a boob cake LOL 

This is my first time ever making this type of cake LOL I have seen them before though.

I am going to try to get a picture for each step I do.

 This was a half sheet cake that I carved out for the body. The Boobs were done using a soup bowl
Flesh Colored Tinted Buttercream covering the cake.

Fondant Covered

Added edible pearls

And for the FINISHED PICTURE!!!!!!

The Birthday Boy LOVED his cake!!!
Check out the pics!




6 comments:

  1. OMGosh! LOL!!! I LOVE the inscription! :D Very creative for sure. I've seen boob cakes before, but this is even better.

    Stef at TooMuchToDoSoLittleTime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks! I thought the "tits your birthday" fit perfectly haha I can't wait to see the guys face when he gets the cake! It's gonna be classic hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am about to attempt my first boob cake and this is going to help. Thank you! I love the inscription!

    ReplyDelete