Monday, May 23, 2011

The Pampered Chef - Frosting Wars

I entered this photo below in The Pampered Chef Frosting Wars to Help Whip Cancer Cake Contest and WON!! 


I got the email today and I am so excited!! 
This is the Prize Bundle that I have won ---The Help Whip Cancer Pink Product Bundle contains: Pink Zebra High Heel Cake Server, Pink Color Coated Paring Knife, Pink Zebra Ceramic Spreader, Pink Zebra Microfiber Towel.

I appreciate all of the people who went and voted for my Safari 1st Birthday Cake.

5 comments:

  1. Wooohoooo....we did it. So proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome and I've been reading about that... but after the tornado hit, I think they announced the winner and I didn't read the email. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you Susan for helping me get votes!!!

    Thanks Nicole :) I was so excited to find out I came in 1st place!!!!

    ReplyDelete